Posted on August 15, 2008
Filed Under The Wisdom of Drama |
Drama 2.0 says:
A man’s conscience has limits. A man’s greed usually has none.
- Digital Prophet Jason Calacanis Predicts Economic Troubles
- Note to BusinessWeek: Henry Blodget is NOT a Wall Street Internet Analyst
- Web Meets World: Tim O’Reilly’s Bullshit Keynote
- eBay: Once You’re Dumb, Twice You’re Dumber
- The Scoble Experiment: Day 5 Report
- Web 2.0 Is Too Big to Fail: Drama 2.0 Announces Web 2.0 Bailout Plan
- Tim O’Reilly Sees the End of Web 2.0, Tries to Change His Stripes
- Sponsor Shout-Out
- Announcing the Scoble Experiment
- Just a Reminder
- BS-Free Advice
- Bubble Watch
- Commercial Interruptions
- Culture & Technology
- Drama News Network
- Drama's Roundup
- Easy VC Money
- Letters from Mark Zuckerberg
- Marketing 2.0
- OMG! Old Media is Dying!
- Social Media Stupidity
- The Scoble Experiment
- The Wisdom of Drama
- Valley Drama
- VC Insanity
- Web 2.0 Kool Aid
Drama 2.0's indulgent jet-set lifestyle is supported by Drama 2.0 Show lead sponsor . For more information about MySites, click here.
Drama 2.0 spikes the Web 2.0 kool aid by providing critical analyses of Web 2.0, its people, its startups and its impact on the world of media. Other topics are explored when Drama 2.0 has been drinking too much 1975 Dom Perignon. Read more about the Internet's version of Keyser Söze here.