Posted on June 20, 2008
Filed Under The Wisdom of Drama |
Drama 2.0 says:
Men live in a world of abundance but exist in a world of scarcity.
- The Wisdom of Drama - July 4, 2008
- VCs Respond to The Venture Capital Crisis
- Instablogs to Keyser Söze: These Are Times of Great Change
- University of Minnesota Discovers “Tremendous Educational Potential” in Social Networks
- The Wisdom of Drama - June 30, 2008
- More Social Media Stupidity
- Who Says Social Media Can’t Be Measured?
- The Wisdom of Drama - June 26, 2008
- TechCrunch Gets into Copy and Paste Press Release Journalism
Drama 2.0 Sponsor
Drama 2.0's indulgent jet-set lifestyle is supported by MySites. For more information about MySites, click here.
Drama 2.0 spikes the Web 2.0 kool aid by providing a critical analysis of Web 2.0 startups and the impact of Web 2.0 on the media industry. Other topics are explored when Drama 2.0 has a slight buzz. Read more about the Internet's version of Keyser Söze here.