The Wisdom of Drama - June 30, 2008
Posted on June 30, 2008
Filed Under The Wisdom of Drama |
Drama 2.0 says:
The most interesting characters are usually the most conflicted and flawed.
Share and Enjoy: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.Print This Post
Leave a Reply
- The Wisdom of Drama - July 30, 2008
- Why VCs Invest in Stupid Companies
- Another Non-Existent Non-Profit, the Open Web Foundation, Launches
- Zuckerberg’s Zany Comparisons
- “Personal Branding” is Bullshit
- The Wisdom of Drama - July 16, 2008
- Sponsor MySites Launches, Drama 2.0 Reviews
- Is Duncan Riley Web 2.0’s Scott McClellan?
Drama 2.0 Sponsor
Drama 2.0's indulgent jet-set lifestyle is supported by MySites. For more information about MySites, click here.
Drama 2.0 spikes the Web 2.0 kool aid by providing a critical analysis of Web 2.0 startups and the impact of Web 2.0 on the media industry. Other topics are explored when Drama 2.0 has a slight buzz. Read more about the Internet's version of Keyser Söze here.