Posted on August 9, 2008
Filed Under The Wisdom of Drama |
Drama 2.0 says:
Cynics are often disillusioned idealists.
- Wall Street Applied to Technology Entrepreneurship
- Scoble: The Idiots vs. the Non-Idiots
- Are These Charts Worth $8 Million?
- Google Shows Its True Colors, Says Privacy Cannot Exist in the Modern World
- Social Media in the Inc. 500 - Promotional Bullshit Masquerading as Research
- Introducing The Conversation Sphere
- Sponsor Shout-Out
- BS-Free Advice
- Bubble Watch
- Commercial Interruptions
- Culture & Technology
- Drama News Network
- Drama's Roundup
- Easy VC Money
- Letters from Mark Zuckerberg
- Marketing 2.0
- OMG! Old Media is Dying!
- Social Media Stupidity
- The Wisdom of Drama
- Valley Drama
- VC Insanity
- Web 2.0 Kool Aid
Drama 2.0's indulgent jet-set lifestyle is supported by Drama 2.0 Show lead sponsor . For more information about MySites, click here.
Drama 2.0 spikes the Web 2.0 kool aid by providing a critical analysis of Web 2.0 startups and the impact of Web 2.0 on the media industry. Other topics are explored when Drama 2.0 has a slight buzz. Read more about the Internet's version of Keyser Söze here.