The Wisdom of Drama - July 7, 2008
Posted on July 7, 2008
Filed Under The Wisdom of Drama |
Drama 2.0 says:
Men have a tendency to marginalize that which they have and to romanticize that which they don’t.
Share and Enjoy: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.Print This Post
Leave a Reply
- The Wisdom of Drama - August 9, 2008
- 15 Year-Old Installs WordPress, Launches “Startup,” Makes TechCrunch
- More Evidence Blogging is a Tough Business
- Sponsor Shout-Out
- Party Like a Rockstar Web 2.0 Remix
- Is Web 2.0 One Big Party?
- The Wisdom of Drama - July 30, 2008
- Why VCs Invest in Stupid Companies
- Another Non-Existent Non-Profit, the Open Web Foundation, Launches
Drama 2.0's indulgent jet-set lifestyle is supported by Drama 2.0 Show lead sponsor . For more information about MySites, click here.
Drama 2.0 spikes the Web 2.0 kool aid by providing a critical analysis of Web 2.0 startups and the impact of Web 2.0 on the media industry. Other topics are explored when Drama 2.0 has a slight buzz. Read more about the Internet's version of Keyser Söze here.