Posted on June 18, 2008
Filed Under The Wisdom of Drama |
Drama 2.0 says:
The best measure of the value of time is not money but waste. Having more of the former does not guarantee less of the latter.
- The Wisdom of Drama - June 20, 2008
- Tech Addict Asks: “Should I Send an Email or Change My Son’s Diapers?”
- Are Americans Using the Internet to Go Beyond the Sound Bite?
- The Wisdom of Drama - June 18, 2008
- Is the Internet Making Us Stupid?
- The Wisdom of Drama - June 13, 2008
- Scoble’s Non-Existent 45 Second Advantage
- The Wisdom of Drama - June 11, 2008
Drama 2.0 Sponsor
Drama 2.0's indulgent jet-set lifestyle is supported by MySites. For more information about MySites, click here.
Drama 2.0 spikes the Web 2.0 kool aid by providing a critical analysis of Web 2.0 startups and the impact of Web 2.0 on the media industry. Other topics are explored when Drama 2.0 has a slight buzz. Read more about the Internet's version of Keyser Söze here.