Posted on January 30, 2008
Filed Under Commercial Interruptions |
Due to a combination of business, the Super Bowl, Mardi Gras, family and women, The Drama 2.0 Show will be broadcasting on an abbreviated schedule over the next week and a half.
Thanks to the fantastic typing skills of my sexretary, I will still manage to dictate wonderful posts that will continue to be broadcast daily at during the week, so be sure to tune in there.
I’ll be back before you know it.
- The Wisdom of Drama - July 16, 2008
- Sponsor MySites Launches, Drama 2.0 Reviews
- Is Duncan Riley Web 2.0’s Scott McClellan?
- Chris Anderson: Google Has Eliminated the Scientific Method
- Web 2.0 Summit Runs Out of Web 2.0 Hype
- The Wisdom of Drama - July 7, 2008
- The Wisdom of Drama - July 4, 2008
- VCs Respond to The Venture Capital Crisis
- Instablogs to Keyser Söze: These Are Times of Great Change
- University of Minnesota Discovers “Tremendous Educational Potential” in Social Networks
Drama 2.0 Sponsor
Drama 2.0's indulgent jet-set lifestyle is supported by MySites. For more information about MySites, click here.
Drama 2.0 spikes the Web 2.0 kool aid by providing a critical analysis of Web 2.0 startups and the impact of Web 2.0 on the media industry. Other topics are explored when Drama 2.0 has a slight buzz. Read more about the Internet's version of Keyser Söze here.