The Wisdom of Drama - September 11, 2008
Posted on September 11, 2008
Filed Under The Wisdom of Drama |
Drama 2.0 says:
He who sells his soul often spends the rest of his life trying to buy it back.
Share and Enjoy: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.Print This Post
Leave a Reply
- The Wisdom of Drama - September 11, 2008
- Startup Advice: Fitbit
- What Silicon Valley Entrepreneurs Want: Lots of Money with No Strings Attached
- ChopMotors: Buying a Stolen Car Has Never Been So Easy
- TechCrunch50: Where are the Poor, Hungry Founders Who Don’t Have $18,500?
- TechCrunch50 Finalists: First Impressions
- DEMO/TechCrunch Turns Even Uglier, Startups Are the Losers
- The Stupidity of Social Investing Websites
- When Politics Invades the Tech Blogosphere
- BS-Free Advice
- Bubble Watch
- Commercial Interruptions
- Culture & Technology
- Drama News Network
- Drama's Roundup
- Easy VC Money
- Letters from Mark Zuckerberg
- Marketing 2.0
- OMG! Old Media is Dying!
- Social Media Stupidity
- The Wisdom of Drama
- Valley Drama
- VC Insanity
- Web 2.0 Kool Aid
Drama 2.0's indulgent jet-set lifestyle is supported by Drama 2.0 Show lead sponsor . For more information about MySites, click here.
Drama 2.0 spikes the Web 2.0 kool aid by providing critical analyses of Web 2.0, its people, its startups and its impact on the world of media. Other topics are explored when Drama 2.0 has been drinking too much 1975 Dom Perignon. Read more about the Internet's version of Keyser Söze here.