Posted on January 18, 2008
Filed Under Commercial Interruptions |
I’ve done an interview with Allen Stern at Center Networks and I while I don’t reveal all, I do reveal some. Check it out.
- “Wikipedia Approach” to Save Congress?
- Web 2.0 “Investment Boom May Be Peaking”
- A Bear Market for User-Generated Content?
- Lacy/Zuckerberg: Conference 2.0
- Fail: AOL Makes $850 Million Bet on Engagement Advertising
- This is Your Bubble Now
- Calacanis and Workaholics
- Who is Sponsoring The Drama 2.0 Show?
- Pablo’s Place: We Keep that White Girl
Drama 2.0 Sponsor
Drama 2.0's indulgent jet-set lifestyle is supported by a stealth startup that will reveal itself later this month on The Drama 2.0 Show. Guess who and win a case of SPAM.
Drama 2.0 spikes the Web 2.0 kool aid by providing a critical analysis of Web 2.0 startups and the impact of Web 2.0 on the media industry. Other topics are explored when Drama 2.0 has a slight buzz. Read more about the Internet's version of Keyser Söze here.